Epic Health Services Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses (LPN/LVN) in Pensacola, Florida
PSA Healthcare, an Aveanna Healthcare Company, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life. As part of the Aveanna Healthcare Continuum of Care, we offer in-home nursing care for children and adults with high-tech needs like ventilators, tracheostomies and feeding tubes. PSA Healthcare’s RNs and LPNs/LVNs can provide up to 24 hours of care each day, 7 days a week depending on individual needs and physician orders. An individual care plan is developed for each patient and carried out by skilled nursing staff.
PSA Healthcare is hiring * _ compassionate Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses (LPN/LVN) _* to provide skilled nursing care to pediatric patients in the home setting. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, PSA Healthcare is the place for you!
- Licensure : Current and unrestricted RN or LPN license to practice in the state for which you are applying
- Education: Diploma or certificate from state accredited Nursing program
- Current Continuing Education if required by state
- Current CPR certification
- *Skills: * Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation and compliance with nursing care and policies and procedures
- Work Eligibility : Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Competitive compensation package
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Aveanna Healthcare believes in providing the highest quality care delivered with extraordinary service, and we deliver on this mission through our outstanding team of clinicians and client service professionals who go above and beyond to create an environment of comfort, consistency, and normalcy for our patients and their families.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Aveanna Healthcare family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
Business Sector: PSA Healthcare
Location: FL-Pensacola (PSA)
General Area: DeFuniak Springs, FL
Job Code: 42461