Danaher Corporation Human Resources Manager - Manufacturing Division in Pensacola, Florida
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Manager - to support our growing business. This position will be based out of our Pensacola, Florida facility.
Location: Pensacola, Florida
In the exciting role of a Human Resources Manager you will be responsible for leading Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high-performance and engaged culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standard work; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
As the Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals.
As the Human Resources Manager you will coordinate the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
- Leads the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (P4G) and employee development programs (D4G).
- Designs, directs and manages a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management (OTA).
- Establishes and leads the process to recruit and hire a superior workforce by providing innovative sourcing strategies. Interviews operations, management and executive position candidates; serves as part of the interview team for position finalists. Chairs employee selection process.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation. Co-leads annual Engagement Survey. Conducts periodic surveys to measure employee satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Coaches and trains managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interaction responsibilities with the employees who report to them.
- Coordinates all Human Resources training programs. Provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, and employee handbooks.
- Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee onboarding or orientation, management development, production cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfers.
- Assists managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants.
- Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company. Monitors the implementation of a performance improvement process with non-performing employees.
- Reviews, guides, and approves management recommendations for employment terminations.
- Leads the development of benefit orientations and other benefits training for employees.
- Leads company compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements including any related to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act, Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), the Department of Labor, worker compensation, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and so forth. Maintains minimal company exposure to lawsuits.
- Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations. Minimizes risk.
- Manages employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications’ establishing personal networks; benchmarking practices; participating in professional societies
- Site Ethics Compliance Officer.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with Talent Management/succession planning
- Experience in Employee Relations
- Results/metrics driven
- Experience applying advanced concepts, practices, and procedures within HR
- Experience defining strategies with data collection/analysis
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems
- Experience providing solutions and countermeasures
- Understanding of the manufacturing business, ISO and cGMP knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or related discipline
- 5 years’ experience in an Human Resources position
- 3 years working for a manufacturing company
The above describes the essential content of and requirements for proficient performance in the position and is not meant to be all-inclusive.
Pall Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or protected veteran status or marital status.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Human Resources
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-FL-Pensacola
Req ID: SHA000683