Tyonek Native Corporation Web Application Developer in Hurlburt Field, Florida
* Fields Are Required
Development and design of web and/or network applications. Responsible for IT duties involved in web development and programming, as well as coding. Design, build, or maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media. Develops implements, administers, and maintains policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the database.
- Develop and manage software packages for websites on a Linux-based web server
- Develop and manage installation programs for websites on a Linux-based web server
- Program web application code, content, and page links
- Troubleshoot, debug, analyze, and test web applications
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems
- Maintain understanding of current web technologies or programming practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups
- Experience with Docker, Containers, and Kubernetes desired
- Experience in Instructional Systems Design (Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, and Evaluate (ADDIE) Model and Bloom's taxonomy level of learning) desired
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively
- Must possess the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel
- Other Duties as assigned
- Associates Degree
- Must have at least 2 years of direct experience in programming languages mentioned above
- IAT Level II Certification (or able to obtain one within 6 months)
- Strong background in web application design a must
- Must have TS/SCI Clearance
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk or stand on level and/or inclined surfaces and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to routinely climb / descend stairs.
- On occasion must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Must be able to routinely grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbows / knees, and reach above / below shoulders.
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VEVRAA/ADA
TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA governed Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities. TNC provides all employees and job applicants equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, national origin or any other reason prohibited by law.
Job Start/End Date: 26-Mar-2018 to 25-May-2018 (CST)
Department: TSGI - 39IOS
Location: Hurlburt Field, FL, USA
Employment Type: Full Time