Bevilacqua Research Corporation Scientist and Engineer (Radar Test Engineer) Level 3 in Eglin AFB, Florida
Job Description/Essential Functions:
Bevilacqua Research Corporation (BRC) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned, Small Business based in Huntsville, Alabama**incorporated in 1992. BRC provides “best-value” technical and management solutions to a diverse government and commercial customer base in the following key business areas: test & evaluation, systems analysis & integration, security & intelligence, and R&D.;
This position provides proficient support of Program Engineer and Test Engineer duties during the planning, execution, and reporting phases of OFP CTF developmental and operational test.
- Assists leadership in the identification of test objectives, methods of testing, test support and documentation requirements for test projects.
- Provides assistance with analysis, risk mitigations and alternatives in the DT & OT testing with systems/subsystems and disciplines to ensure that the government receives a project that is functional and fully supportable for the field.
- Assists the test team with recent knowledge of and familiarity with aircraft systems, flight operations, security guidance, data processing software capabilities, and USAF policies to provide test support to OFP CTF government personnel.
- Active SECRET clearance is required (investigation within the last five years).
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline (Physics, Engineering, Chemistry, etc.)Six years of applicable technical experience may be substituted for the BS degree (total 11 years) or four years’ experience with an Associate’s Degree (total 9 years).
- 5 plus years' experience with either radars or fighter tactical datalinks.
- Ethernet Standards Interface knowledge.
- Able to work with a team but also complete assigned tasks on their own.
- Able to travel (Hill AFB, Baltimore, HI, AK).
- Data Analysis Experience.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a test team, and to lead and direct the work of others.
- Excellent team building and interpersonal skills are required.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
- A Master’s Degree in a technical discipline such as Physics, Engineering, Chemistry, etc.
- Flight Test Experience.
- MIL STD 1553 interface knowledge.
- Ability to author data analysis tools.
Our EEO policy:
Bevilacqua Research Corporation. is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and VEVRAA federal contractor. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Job Code: 17-PTO-032
Location: Eglin AFB, FL
Clearance Required: Secret